September 21, 2021
The latest news from and career opportunities for Sporty’s Academy and UCC Aviation graduates.
· Air Wisconsin: Hiring – offering a $5,000 no contract sign-on bonus – DAY base opening in the next few weeks. New hire classes every two weeks with 20 new candidates each.
· CommutAir: Hiring – upcoming classes for new hires are 9/27, 10/11 and 10/25.
· Endeavor: Hiring – $10,000 new hire bonus upon completion of OE. Holding new hire classes weekly.
· Envoy: Interviewing FO candidates – $15,000 sign-on bonuses for new hires
· GoJet: Hiring – opening a new base in Richmond, VA this fall. Active pathway programs with Spirit, Atlas and Mountain Air Cargo.
· Horizon: Hiring – 16-30 pilots/month since May. $17,500 bonus for new pilots to fly the Dash-8 and $5,000 for the E175. Interviewing FOs for MFR, PDX, SEA, GEG and BOI domiciles. Pilot Development Programs also recently increased their flight training stipends up to $12,500.
· Mesa: Hiring – $20,000 pilot sign-on bonus for FOs. New hire classes for the E-Jet and CRJ every three weeks for as many new pilots as possible.
· Piedmont: Hiring – $15,000 sign-on bonuses.
· PSA: Hiring – $15,000 sign-on bonus. New hire classes every two weeks for 30 candidates each.
· Republic: Hiring – flying for American, Delta and United – offering newly hired FOs a $17,000 stipend. New hire classes are held every Tuesday.
· SkyWest: Hiring – regularly scheduled new hire classes through 2021 and 2022.