Sporty’s Academy is approved to accept your GI Bill® funding for Instrument and Commercial pilot training.

As a veteran, you can receive benefits for flight training if you meet all of the requirements listed below.

  • Qualify for the Post-9/11 GI Bill®, Montgomery GI Bill®, or Reserve Educational Assistance Program (REAP), and
  • Have a private pilot’s license, and
  • Have a first or second-class medical certificate valid for second-class privileges

Note: You must possess a Private pilot certificate to be eligible for VA funding. Private pilot training is available through Sporty’s Academy. Click here for more information.

Your VA benefits are initiated through the Veterans Administration. A complete description and link to apply is available here.

Ready to begin at Sporty’s? Please complete our brief enrollment application, reference your GI Bill® funding, and a representative will be in contact. You may also email us at [email protected].