Sporty’s Flying Club is accepting new members. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join for the passion…fly for the fun!
Sporty’s Flying Club is the perfect opportunity to get more enjoyment and utility from your pilot certificate, delivering a host of exclusive benefits for pilots flying select rental aircraft at Sporty’s Eastern Cincinnati Aviation. Whether you’re an afternoon recreational flyer or require safe, reliable transportation for business or vacation, membership in Sporty’s Flying Club provides valuable benefits to create a fun, hassle-free aviation experience.
- G1000-equipped Cessna 182 Skylane at $109/hour (dry)*
- G1000-equipped Cessna 172 Skyhawk at $85/hour (dry)*
- Cessna 172RG Cutlass at $86/hour (dry)*
- No minimum billing for 1-2 day rentals
- Convenient online scheduling
- One hour of flight instruction annually ($50 value)
- Sporty’s G1000 Online Video Course ($99 value)
- Special ForeFlight subscription rate (33% savings)
- Sporty’s Flying Club Polo Shirt ($49 value)
- Access to dedicated 8-day block of availability annually with no minimum billing
- Bi-monthly meetings (non-mandatory) for social and educational benefit
* “Dry” rental rates do not include fuel. Fuel is the responsibility of the member.
Sporty’s Flying Club is all about adding value, adventure and FUN to your flying. Check out this list of fun flying destinations recommended by the Club – all within reach of your Club aircraft.
- 1-time Membership Fee: $299
- Monthly Dues: $45 (1 year minimum commitment please)
Sporty’s Flying Club Membership offers convenient, online scheduling for a Cessna Skylane and Skyhawk at a special “dry” rental rate. Members are entitled to 17 full days of access annually (day = more than 8 hours of scheduled time or overnight rental). Members also have the option for an 8-day block of airplane access which is reserved and awarded by lottery system. There is no minimum billing associated with a member’s 8-day block of exclusive access.
The awarding of 8-day blocks occurs annually in May for the upcoming Club year. The Club year is June 1 – May 31, although members may join at anytime, space permitting.
Additional days are scheduled on a first come, first serve basis. Access to rental periods of less than 8 hours is unlimited throughout the year. Members are permitted 3 active reservations at any given time to ensure equitable access to Club airplanes.
Bi-monthly social and educational meetings offer a fun setting to interact with club members and hear from aviation experts on a variety of interesting topics. Meetings take place in the evening in a private room and Sporty’s provides food and drinks. Attendance at meetings is NOT mandatory, but is sure to be a fun and worthwhile benefit.
Flying Club Membership includes access to three popular aircraft models – the Cessna 182 Skylane and Cessna 172 Skyhawk, both equipped with Garmin, G1000 integrated flight decks and autopilots as well as a C172RG aircraft.
- Basic Empty Weight – 2,015 lbs.
- Max T/O Weight – 3,100 lbs.
- Fuel Capacity – 92 gal
- Max Cruise – 150 ktas
- Range – 960 nm
- Max Altitude – 18,100
- more info & manuals
- Basic Empty Weight – 1,757 lbs.
- Max T/O Weight – 2,558 lbs.
- Fuel Capacity – 53 gal
- Max Cruise – 124 ktas
- Range – 640 nm
- Max Altitude – 14,000
- more info & manuals
- Basic Empty Weight – 1,659 lbs.
- Max T/O Weight – 2,650 lbs.
- Fuel Capacity – 66 gal
- Max Cruise – 145 ktas
- Range – 840 nm
- Max Altitude – 16,800
- more info & manuals
Sporty’s Flying Club is the perfect venue to engage in the fun, thrilling adventures general aviation provides. The Club setting offers a perfect balance of convenience and value – the ideal alternative to the headaches of airplane ownership and unpredictable “rentals”.
The Club is managed by Sporty’s Eastern Cincinnati Aviation. Members must complete an application and possess a Recreational Pilot Certificate or higher and valid FAA Medical Certificate to join. Membership is limited to ensure aircraft availability. Members must receive an airplane checkout from a Sporty’s Academy instructor for the applicable airplane and complete an annual proficiency check. Members must possess a minimum of $60,000 of non-owners (hull) insurance coverage.
Airplane rental rates are guaranteed for the Club year June 1 – May 31. Membership commitment is 1 year with automatic monthly renewals.
For more information: