Renters Insurance

Sporty’s Eastern Cincinnati (ECA) requires all pilots possess non-owners “renters” insurance

Thank you for flying with Sporty’s ECA.  As noted on the Pilot Information page of Sporty’s ECA’s Aircraft Rental Agreement, and in ECA’s Customer and Airport Users Handbook, Sporty’s ECA does NOT maintain physical damage “hull insurance” on the aircraft in its fleet.

It is required that pilots obtain at least $60,000 of non-owners “hull” coverage when flying ECA aircraft. Short-term and annual policies are available through the Parrish O’Niell Agency and STARR insurance via the StarrLink portal.

Additionally, annual coverage is available for approximately $600 from several aviation insurance underwriters.  including:

Flight training and rental of the Piper Aztec multiengine airplane utilizes a short term insurance fee separate from this requirement.

For additional questions or information, please email