You’ll spend a full hour with a flight instructor who will show you how pilots inspect their aircraft prior to taking off. You’ll learn about the different parts of the airplane and what they do. You’ll learn what all the dials and displays on the instrument panel are for. But that’s not the best part. You will taxi and take off on a 30-minute flight where you will (with your flight instructor sitting next to you) fly the airplane yourself.
You’ll go home with souvenirs of the day’s excitement – along with a suggestion that you consider becoming a pilot yourself. After all, we know you have the Right Stuff!
- 1 Hour with an FAA Certified Flight Instructor
- Preflight Inspection of the airplane with an explanation of the flight instruments and an introduction to aerodynamics
- 30 minutes actual flight training at the controls of an airplane
- First Flight Certificate
- Souvenir Picture with the airplane and instructor
- Airman Logbook with first flight lesson recorded
- Volume 1 of Sporty’s Learn to Fly pilot training course
Cessna Skylane Cockpit PosterTo order or for more information, call Sporty’s Academy at 513.735.9500 or email Fly@SportysAcademy.com and provide us with the day and time that’s convenient for you.