The Airman’s Flight includes everything you get in the Introductory Flight, but more. Your actual flight time is increased to a full hour. Your flight instructor will show you how to fly the airplane “straight and level” as well as how to do turns. You’ll have a full 60 minutes to enjoy being in the air, seeing your community from a whole different perspective while actually being at the controls, flying an airplane.
You’ll get the same souvenirs to take home, including your very own pilot logbook with your first flight noted. This could be an hour that changes your life. You, a pilot? Sure, we’ll make it easy and fun.
- 1 hour at the controls of an airplane with an FAA Certified Flight Instructor
- Preflight Inspection of the airplane with an explanation of the flight instruments and an introduction to aerodynamics
- First Flight Certificate
- Souvenir Picture with the airplane and instructor
- Airman Logbook with the flight logged
- Student Pilot Resource Guide
- Cessna Cockpit Poster
For more information, call Sporty’s Academy at 513.735.9500 or email Fly@SportysAcademy.com.