Piper Aztec – Model E
MFG – 1974 S/N – 27-7405394
|Weight and Balance Information|
|Basic Empty Weight||3177.64|
|Center of Gravity (CG)||89.87|
|Misc.||GMA 340 Audio Panel|
|Aspen PFD – Pilot’s Side|
|Garmin G5 – Instructor Side|
- Aztec E Checklist-S
- GNS 530W – Pilot’s Guide and Reference
- GNS 530W – Quick Reference
- GNS 530W – Flight Manual Supplement
- GMA 340 Audio Panel Pilot’s Guide
- GTX 330 ES ADS-B Out Transponder
- TMX202X Digital Tachometer Operation
- Aspen Flight Manual Supplement
- Aspen Manual (and Addendum)
- Garmin G5 Pilot Guide
- EI CHT
- Bendix-King Silver Crown Plus – Pilot’s Guide
*For avionics manuals not listed above, please review the Aztec training package for further information
It is required that pilots obtain at least $100,000 of non-owners “hull” coverage when flying ECA’s Aztec as a rental or during the checkride. Short-term and annual policies with multiengine coverage are available through the Parrish O’Niell Agency and STARR insurance via the StarrLink portal. Short-term policies only available in the Starr Gate iOS app. Estimated $130 per month. May vary due to options selected and changing insurance market prices.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!