Ameriflight offers flow-though partnership with UC Clermont College
UC Clermont College Aviation Technology participates in the Aeriflight ACE Program that grants a guaranteed interview to students that complete their curriculum and initial flight training, attains a position as a Certified Flight Instructor, and surpasses the requirements below.
Additionally, Ameriflight has a supplemental agreement with Allegiant Airlines that guarantees an Ameriflight Captain an interview with as little as 3 years of service to Ameriflight and the required minimum flight experience.
With the exception of the EMB-120 Brasilia, all Ameriflight aircraft are operated single-pilot in an IFR environment utilizing conventional round-gauge flight decks. We build the stick and rudder skills, instrument proficiency and airmanship that will serve you well for the rest of your career. You can acquire the PIC twin-turbine experience with as little as 1,200 hours – an opportunity available nowhere else, and our pay structure typically exceeds that of the Part 121 regional airlines.
• Must maintain at least a 3.0 CGPA
• Must maintain 2nd-class medical privileges
• Must hold a commercial pilot certificate with multi-engine and instrument ratings
• Must hold an FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit
• Must hold a valid Passport
• Must have the legal right to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
• Must complete all flight training at the school
EMBRAER EMB-120 Brasilia First Officer Requirements:
• 500 hours total time
• 100 hours multi-engine time
Beech BE-99 and Piper PA-31 Chieftain Captain Requirements:
• 1,200 hours total time
• 500 hours cross-country point-to-point (not restricted to >50 nm distance)
• 100 hours at night
• 75 hours instrument (50 must be in an aircraft)
• High-performance and complex airplane endorsements
Eligible graduates must obtain a program recommendation to be submitted with application and resume.
FMI: [email protected]