BATAVIA, OH (May 8, 2013) — CommutAir d/b/a United Express is operationally based in Cleveland, Ohio (CLE). CommutAir provides scheduled passenger air transportation to more than 25 cities in the Midwestern and Northeastern United States under contract to United Continental Holdings, Inc.
The University of Cincinnati’s (UC) Aviation Technology Program is pleased to partner with CommutAir to provide a preferred interview track for qualified UC Aviation graduates to enhance employment opportunities and to help ensure a stream of qualified applicants to help meet CommutAir’s future hiring needs.
CommutAir recognizes the quality of training and career preparedness received through UC’s Professional Pilot Program and offers its support by granting a pilot interview to qualified individuals who wish to be part of the CommutAir team and who meet the following criteria:
– UC graduate with letter of recommendation from a University Chief or Assistant Chief instructor
– Minimum one year experience as a UC flight instructor in the Professional Pilot Training Program
– Meets current CommutAir hiring minimums related to pilot certification and experience
– Commendable performance record considering: skills/knowledge, quality of work, internal relations, attendance/punctuality and adaptability
– Commendable training record considering: checkride performance, initial/recurrent/transition/upgrade training performance and knowledge testing
University of Cincinnati graduates interviewing with CommutAir must meet the same standards for employment as other candidates and must pass all phases of the interview. Applicants successfully completing the interview process will be offered employment based on CommutAir’s hiring needs at the time.
Email Eric Radtke at [email protected]
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!