Procter & Gamble Student Development Program – the one-week program will take place August 8-14, 2020 with the opportunity to immerse yourself in the P&G Global Flight Operations Department at Cincinnati Lunken Airport.
Eligible students must complete Aviation Technology core academic requirements (Aviation Lecture sequence) and be making “satisfactory progress” toward the Commercial pilot certification with instrument rating prior to participating in the program with a GPA of 3.0 or better.
To apply for the Student Development Program, you must submit the following:
- A completed internship application
- College Transcript (unofficial)
- A one-page, typewritten essay describing your education, career goals, how you see this internship aiding your career, and how you will represent the University of Cincinnati
- 1 letter of recommendation from a person who knows you such as high school teachers and counselors, college faculty, employers, etc.
- Submit completed materials in person to Eric Radtke, [email protected]
Submit applications through March 13, 2020.