NOW ACCEPTING SPRING APPLICATIONS FOR THE PSA AIRLINE BRIDGE PROGRAM – APPLY BY March 31, 2016 (details below)
University of Cincinnati (UC) Aviation is pleased to announce the eligibility of UC Aviation students and alumni for the PSA Airlines Bridge Agreement. The partnership (Bridge Program) with PSA Airlines, a wholly-owned subsidiary of US Airways, guarantees a pilot interview for successful applicants upon meeting PSA’s minimum qualifications for employment.
Eligibility for the Bridge Program begins upon receipt of the instrument rating and completion of Commercial Pilot Lecture I (AVTN 3001), whichever occurs later and now extends to UC Aviation alumni.
1) Enrollment (or alumnus) in the Aviation Technology, Professional Pilot Training Program at the University of Cincinnati;
3) Aviation Majors with at least a 3.0 GPA; and
4) Application packet, to include a written application to the Bridge Program, on a form provided by PSA; resume; cover letter; and two (2) letters of recommendation from the student’s Certified Flight Instructor and one faculty member/lecturer.
Applications will be reviewed by the University of Cincinnati faculty, who will then approve students for interviews.
Applications may be obtained from the flight department office at Clermont County Airport. Or download the application here. Successful applicants will be notified of a future interview. Applicants that are not accepted into the Bridge Program may re-apply at a future time.
As a result of specific training given to students, a preferential interview will be guaranteed to graduates that participated in the Bridge Program, upon meeting PSA’s employment requirements as well as the following:
- Completion of the Advanced Aircraft Systems (AVTN 3072) class with an overall passing grade of 80% or better;
- Flight and ground training must be received from or approved by the University of Cincinnati;
- Graduation with at least a 3.0 GPA; and
Email Eric Radtke at [email protected]